Unlike traditional therapy that meets once a week, an intensive therapy session is for someone going through a personal crisis, addiction, relationship struggles, heartbreak, death of a loved, etc. and wants to accelerate the healing process. This type of therapy is proven effective for traumatized adults who are dedicated to the healing process. The individual intensive, out-patient program, will most likely involve 5-10 hours of therapy over two weeks.
What to Expect?
Clients typically dedicate 5-12 hours towards their personalized intensive, which can occur in up to 3 days consecutively or several days spread over 1 to 2 weeks, depending on your personalized needs. This batched and dedicated time provides enough time to focus and dive deep into issues.
What is fee for individual intensives?
- Individual intensives half day 3.5 hrs. per day at $700
- Individual intensives full day 6 hrs. per day at $1,300
What does intensive include?
- Pre-consultation interview to assess if an intensive is recommended to be the best fit for your needs and
- Begin discussing the potential targets and goals of treatment
- Customized treatment plan
- Post-treatment follow up to support you in your transition after treatment has completed
- Notebook, exercises, and pen
- Snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks
- Lunch will be ordered for full day sessions
Who is intensive therapy right for?
This type of therapy is right for those who are truly motivated about their personal development and growth.
Please contact to discuss availability and options. Please note this is Brain Health’s most popular service and appointments fill up rather quickly.
What issues are best treated with Intensive Therapy?
Addiction issues, trauma, depression, a personal crisis, relationship problems, premarital counseling, anxiety, etc. almost any issue can be addressed more effectively with intensive therapy.