Brain Health takes couples beyond traditional marriage counseling, in an emotionally safe environment, to address unfinished business and develop new pathways for connection. Depending on the couple’s unique needs, a specific program will be established and can consist of 5-15 hours across two weeks, which can be equivalent to 3 months of therapy.
Couples intensive will help you learn what you need to know for your relationship to thrive, and you will leave with proven tools to help you.
- What makes relationships work and what doesn’t
- Increase the positive in your relationship (romance & intimacy)
- Manage conflict constructively
- How our brains are wired for survival & how that can get us into trouble in our relationship
- Ways to calm yourself and each other
- Creation of shared meaning and vision
- Maintenance of gains throughout a lifetime
Who this is for?
- Committed, growth mindset couples
- Married couples
- Pre-engaged couples (those considering marriage)
- Engaged or Premarital couples (those taking steps towards marriage)
- Every phase of relationships, from newlyweds to senior couples
- Those who wish to enhance a “good” marriage or relationship
- Those needing better conflict management tools
- Those who care about working on their relationship but don’t think there’s enough “wrong” to warrant couples therapy
- People of all backgrounds, ages, Faiths, sexual orientations, and relationship arrangements.
Think of this workshop as a virtual one-day boot camp to make sure your relationship is pandemic-proof.